Sunday, April 12, 2015


As summer approaches us, there will be many outdoor/fun things to do with friends and family.  The festivals, beach trips, hikes, etc will take over our life and it will be great.  So I thought I’d share a few ideas for things to do this summer. 

1. Dollywood- I mean who doesn’t love rollercoasters? AND you can go with 1 person or like 8 and still have fun!

2. Hangout Fest- This is the perfect summer trip because it combines the awesomeness of music festivals with the beauty of the beach.  It’s in Gulf Shores, AL May 15-17 and I highly recommend attending.

3. Camping- While camping is not really my thing, I would definitely go with friends and I know it would be a blast.  Anytime you combine friends with smores and a bonfire, it will be a good time.


4. Iams Nature Center- I recently discovered this place and I love it so much.  It is so beautiful and there are many hikes you can take.  The views are gorgeous and so peaceful. Definitely would be a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment