Saturday, February 28, 2015

20 Thoughts College Students With Part-time Jobs Have












It's a struggle but somehow we manage! 

1. Am I really scheduled the night before that Accounting exam?

2. I wonder if Savannah will pick up that shift??


3. How in the world am I suppose to do all that homework by tonight when I'm closing?


4. Ughh I really wanted to go to dinner with my friends tonight!


5. "Are you free this weekend?" HAHAHA


6.  Wow, I am really glad I worked those extra shifts after seeing this paycheck.


7.  Not one customer has come in in the past hour... I could be studying right now..


8.  What excuse have I not used yet as to why I'm late to work??


9.  How poor will I be next week if I give away all my shifts?


10.  My boss hates me...


11.  Do I really have to wear these shoes?


12.  I wonder if I can bribe somebody to close for me so I can go to that party?


13. Where are my keys?!


14.  How do I do taxes??


15.  Did I punch in today?


16.  What would I do with my time if I didn't work?


17.  Oh yea, have a life.


18.  I wish my parents were loaded...


19.  Thank god for direct deposit.


20.  Of course my group wants to meet at the exact time I'm working..

No comments:

Post a Comment