Friday, February 6, 2015


#Superbowl 2015

So the #Superbowl was last Sunday as we all know and there were some pretty emotional ads.  I mean they were really tugging on our heartstrings this year.  With #Busweiser’s puppy ad and #Coca-Cola’s cyber bullying ad, they really wanted you to feel something.  As fun as it is to watch the funny ads, it’s nice to know that advertisers are trying to connect to their consumers and it’s also smart because we respond to that.  I’ve noticed through the years they have gotten more serious.  They used to be your regular funny Doritos and Budlight ad, but they have taken their platform to another level.   Something else to note is this year’s Superbowl was the most watched TV program with 171 million viewers, which is crazy when you think about it.  171 million people all watching the same thing?  I couldn’t imagine the amount of pressure advertisers feel coming up with the ideas for the most important ads of the year, but I hope to one day.  Also congrats to #Dont’a Hightower (Patriots linebacker) who I went to highschool with in my little hometown of Lewisburg, TN!

Here are my top 5 Superbowl ads:

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.




No comments:

Post a Comment