Saturday, February 28, 2015

                                                      #TaoofTwitter


I recently read Mark Schaefer’s book Tao of Twitter and I learned so much more about Twitter than I thought possible.  I couldn’t believe how much there was to know about how to use Twitter.  For me, Twitter is where you post your random/funny thoughts or where you go to see what everyone is talking about in current news.  I don’t really get on Twitter anymore, but after reading Mark’s book I plan on being more active on it again.  I didn’t realize how easily you can connect with potential employers on there and also the different ways to advertise on Twitter.  I think we all know when a tweet is being promoted, but did you know they can target who sees that tweet and oh my gosh…the power of the hashtag.  I mean all you have to do is search #Nike and you can see what people are saying about them.  

#socialmediaischangingthegame

No comments:

Post a Comment