Saturday, February 14, 2015

Apple Ads









Most likely you have seen some of these ads before and I'm willing to bet you know what all of these devices are.  As we all know Apple has changed the face of technology forever and in my opinion for the better. They also have some pretty f a n t a s t i c advertising.  I am a lover of short, to the point copy and they are pioneers of this.  I also love when ads are sleek and clean with no clutter and a million things going on.  They again are pioneers at this.  You can also see through their advertising how much confidence they have in their products and their brand.  Of course I know they are trying to persuade you to buy their products through their ads, but they make it seem as if they are just telling you about the newest, coolest product they have and saying, “If you don’t buy this, you won’t be cool and up to date”, which seems to be working because they are a billion dollar company.



No comments:

Post a Comment