Sunday, February 22, 2015

5 Ways to Feel Better When Your Sick



1. Get some sleep.  When you are sick with a cold, bug, the flu, etc your body is at its weakest and you have no energy.  Your body is telling you it needs to rest so listen to it and stay in bed! You’ll be glad you did!

2.  Call your mom.  When I’m sick the first person I call is my mom.  Just hearing her voice is comforting and she always knows the best medicine I should take.

3. Take medicine. I think this is common sense, but some people think they can just ride it out and you don’t have to put yourself through that.  Go to the doctor and get the antibiotics or the drugstore to get some Nyquil.  You will get better a lot quicker.

4. Hot soup. Oh my. The feeling of some hot chicken noodle soup when you are stopped up is the absolute best.  And #Chick-Fil-A has some amazing chicken noodle soup.


5. Netflix.  There’s no better time to spend hours watching random #Netflix movies than when you are in bed all day. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment